If you are a business that is licensed and registered to trade in Gibraltar and you would like to open a Credit Account with us, you are required to complete an application form. These are available for download from the Registration Page. Alternatively, you can contact us by phone or e-mail and one of our customer services team will arrange to make an appointment to come and assist you through the application process.
A Credit Account with The Beacon Press gives you:
- An initial credit limit of £300.00. A higher initial limit can be set if requested and the Company agrees to it. This limit can be reviewed at any time, provided that you adhere to the standard terms and conditions.
- Payment terms of 30 days from the end of the month.
- A 5% early payment discount that can be deducted by you when you pay your account. This discount can only be applied to those invoices that fall within payment terms of 30 days from the months end (i.e. your current balance).
- Corporate discounts based on your average monthly spend over a 6 month period. These are calculated and are allocated on the 1st April and 1st October every year. At the end of each period your account is reassessed and the relevant discount level is applied up to a maximum of 10%.
- Exclusive offers, deals and discounted prices on items of commonly used stationery.
- Full terms and conditions can be found on the application form.
When your credit account is opened you will be able to start placing orders using your credit facilities. We will provide you with your login information so that you can use our website to place your orders online. We recommend that you change your password once you have this information.
Alternatively, you can place orders by telephone, e-mail or fax. If done in one of these ways please be sure to quote your account name and number when placing your order.