The Beacon Press runs a strict 30 Day Returns Policy. The Company will only accept returns within this time period on:
- Items that are faulty or damaged at the time of Delivery/Purchase.
- Unwanted items that are in saleable condition and, where applicable, in its original packaging.
- Items that are incorrectly sent to the client e.g. wrong delivery or over-delivery of products.
You will be required to provide proof of purchase for any items that you wish to return. Upon return the item(s) will be checked. A final decision will then be made and you will be notified accordingly. Items will be refunded, exchanged or credited as necessary.
The Beacon Press will not accept returns on items:
- Where the return date exceeds 30 days from date of purchase.
- That are damaged or broken by the client. (includes original packaging)
- That do not have a proof of purchase at the time of return.
- That have been opened and/or used.
If you are a retail customer, please take your item(s) back to the original point of sale with your proof of purchase – i.e. receipt or invoice.
If bought from the Company online, please contact us and our Customer Services Team will assist you through the returns process.
If you have a credit account with The Beacon Press, you can take your item(s) to either of our premises or you can contact us and we will arrange to collect the items from you.